RadioWave release schedule
(Redirected from RadioWave releases)
Major features listed below. New stations continually added.
- Added SHOUTcast search.
- Minor design changes: info box for station, more descriptive url text
- Fixed issues with creating duplicate events for some stations
- Add event type tabs in the Current view
- Add info popups for each event in the Current view
- Add station Ylen Klassinen
- Add station Musiq3
- Display concurrent events for the same station on the Current tab.
- Improve database caching.
- Lunarpages fixed time zone issues with an update to the JVM
- Site redesign.
- Added the "Current" tab.
- Add station Classical 24
- Add station Radio Stephansdom
- Add current hour and next 60 minutes links, refresh icons
- Add keyword highlighting to search results
- Categorize events more accurately across the different event types
- Default search results to return future events only
4 Mar 2008
- Display times and dates based on a user's time zone
1 Mar 2008
- Log activity when a user listens to a station in order to add to popular station count
- Added links to 5 most popular stations on the By Hour and By Station tabs
- Added an info link to each event, linking to the station's schedule page for that event
- Added multiple stream links for each station
- Fixed search in My Media > Agents
- Display My Media and Search view results by date
- Minor database refactoring
- Fixed issues with adjusting time zones
- Moved to hosting
27 Mar 2006
- Added user authentication
19 May 2005
- By Person tab added
27 Dec 2004
- Added support to record shows. This was not scalable and eventually removed after RadioWave was moved to another hosting site.
20 Dec 2004
- Search added
15 Dec 2004
- Database support
9 Dec 2004
- Initial release, posted on the Messages from the Ether blog