RadioWave aggregates schedules for different radio stations to allow listeners to browse all shows across stations by day or hour. Stations format their schedules differently and those schedules are often difficult to navigate. RadioWave gathers the information in one place and with a single, simple formatting scheme. The RadioWave server stores future schedules (normalized to GMT) as they are available.
- The Current tab displays events for the next 60 minutes listed on a grid by station and time.
- The By Hour tab displays sortable events by hour and day.
- The By Station tab displays events by station and day.
- The By Person tab displays a catalogue of events by person (composer or host).
- The Search tab allows searches through the events' title, person, and description.
RadioWave was first released at the end of 2004.
If RadioWave doesn't fit your needs, you may want to try one of these similar (but completely unafilliated) sites.